Friday 21 January 2011

This Morning's Workout

Well I woke up this morning with a slight bit of pain in my right leg today following football last night, but it's nothing serious.

Anyway, on to the main point, I did NOT manage to do my weights session this morning. This wasn't because of football, because apart from the slight pain, I felt full of energy and ready to go. It was in fact because of some family issues I had last night. I didn't get to bed til late and as you might know, as part of all of this healthy living, eight hours of sleep a night is a must. I basically had eight hours sleep and had to get up and go straight to work.

It's not a total write-off though. As I mentioned before, I'm aiming to rest on the weekends, so I've rested to day and will rest one day on the weekend, which leaves my 5km run weights session on the same day. I'll still get two days rest and quite a bit of exercise in. Sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment