Saturday 1 January 2011

January Weigh In

It's been a couple of weeks since I've posted on this blog... and yes... I'm ashamed of myself!!!

A lot's been going on in the past couple of weeks. I've been exercising on and off, unfortunately without any conviction or major intensity, plus the festive season has meant I gave in to SO MUCH temptation and have been stuffing myself day after day after day after day. You get the picture.

One other notable point in the past couple of weeks was the cancellation of my scheduled monthly 5km run. I had signed up and was due to run on 18th December, but this was the first day that there was a mad flurry of snow in my area so it got cancelled. I stupidly tried to leave my house in the car and got stuck for two hours around the corner!!!

Anyway, I've booked my January and February runs and to combat the cancelled December one, I'll stick another one on the end of my twelve months so I still would've completed twelve runs.

Right, on to the weigh in now. As expected, I've made a big gain, weighing in at 82.8kg. Here's how things stand:

1st June - 79.5kg (12 stone 7.3lbs)
1st July - 85kg (13 stone 5.4lbs)
1st August - 85kg (13 stone 5.4lbs)
1st September - 84.1kg (13stone 3.40lbs)
1st October - 86.8kg (13 stone 9.36lbs)
1st November - 82.3kg (12 stone 13.44lbs)
1st December - 79.6kg (12 stone 7.48lbs)
1st January - 82.8kg (13 stone 0.36lbs)

I know what I have to do this year and what better day to get back on track. I prepared a new strategy last week to tackle the first quarter of the year. I'll put some details of it up throughout the week.

Good luck to anyway trying to lose weight as a new years resolution. Let me know if you've got any good ideas or suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment