Wednesday 12 January 2011

New Strategy 3

So far this week, we've touched on my new exercise routine and my different view on weighing myself.

One other thing that I've decided to make a change on is alcohol. I'll be employing a couple of rules this year to hopefully allow for less alcohol. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an alcoholic, but I do think there are corners I can now cut because I'm not as bigger drinker as I used to be.

The first major thing is that I have got rid of all alcohol in my house. The new rule with this (plus its exception!) is no booze at home unless I've got someone over. This will cut out random beers here and there watching football or just chilling etc. It's proved well so far. Plus I got to drink everything in the house before starting this rule!!!

The second thing I've implemented is that when I'm out drinking, I will make sure every third drink is a big glass of water. I'll also make sure to drink at least a pint of water before I go to bed. Not only will this cut down on alcohol consumption, I think it's just good practice to cut down a hangover too!

Just to reiterate, I'm not an alcoholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment