Monday 17 January 2011

Feeling Refreshed

I've just had a day of weights, stretching, running and press ups and I'm feeling revitalised and refreshed.

Last week was tough because it was the new year and I think I was trying to do too much, especially considering I hadn't worked out for a few weeks over Christmas.

I know it sounds like a lot, but what I'm trying to aim for on a weekly basis is the following:

4 Runs
3 Weight Sessions
2 Punchbag Sessions
1 Football Game

I didn't achieve this last week and I'm being realistic when I say I don't think I'll be achieving it this week. Last week it looked more like this (actual times I exercised in brackets):

4 Runs (2)
3 Weight Sessions (2)
2 Punchbag Sessions (0)
1 Football Game (1)

So out of ten sessions, I managed just half at five. I guess it's not that bad to start the year off, but I'm definitely looking to shoot that up to eight and then the full ten next week.

I'm worried about fatigue and feeling rundown, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment