Tuesday 11 January 2011

New Strategy 2

Right, I told you yesterday about my amended work out schedule as of 2011 yesterday, including my 'running home from work' bit (you can read the post here)

The next change I've made is that I will now weigh myself once a week, rather than everyday. Click here to see a post as to why I still think there are advantages to weighing yourself everyday.

The reason I've now opted to try this out is because I'm hoping it will be a different way of adding 'pressure' to a weight loss programme. For example, if you weigh yourself one day and have a target loss in seven days time, then you'll be under pressure in those seven days to lose the weight as you don't know what you're weighing in at on a daily basis. You'll find out seven days later.

I still feel that weighing daily, weekly and monthly do have their pro's and con's. You use what works for you.

Tomorrow I'll let you know about my new target system.

No comments:

Post a Comment